THE BIRTHDAY PARTY
WRITTEN BY: ADEYINKA
OLUWANIFEMI PRECIOUS
Babianca's Story
Wow! Who is this Angel in human form? He is damn handsome, i stared at him till i almost fell down. Anyways thank Goodness i didn't fall.
I met him at Starr's party, he said he is Starr's cousin, the one who lives at port Harcourt.
"Nice meeting you", he said.
" it a pleasure", i answered .
Let me introduce Starr.............
Starr is my bestie and a family friend, our parents are close friends too. So after the party, she told me she wants me to be Desmond's (her cousin) girlfriend for a month before he goes back to port Harcourt.
"Really? Am i that cheap starr? I asked.
" capital letter NO! I just want you for him, he likes you, who knows if you guys will finally become love birds". She replied.
What do you think i should do??????
************* *********** *******
I actually accepted, don't think i am cheap, they (Starr and Desmond) pleaded and persuaded me so i had no choice, at least for friendship sake.
Desmond appears responsible and romantic but anytime he asks for sex or try to caress or kiss me, i get pissed off and walk out on him............we only did the hug and peck stuff.
We explored the whole of Lagos, we visited places meant for the rich, we went to resort centres, we not to different kinds of shopping malls........A day for a place to visit, Everyday seems Christmas.
" Are my parents not seeing these things?" I know that the question you would love to ask me when we meet......
Anyways, they know i go out everyday, but they don't know i am dating Desmond, they think i am just catching fun, since Desmond and Starr are not strangers...... Though my parents spends just 2 weeks at home every month..... I had no problem with that actually because i still get the Love and care i needed from them.
"And Starr's parents?" Are same as mine.
Starr and I attends a private institution......though, we have two years left, then we'll become a graduate at age 20..... This means we are 18 years old...... Desmond is 21.
I am from a rich family but my characters defines the opposite of what people think about the children of the rich men....... My parents are not always around physically but i feel their presence every time.
How? They trained me well and there is something mummy always tell me to keep because it my Dignity and pride.
Did i keep that thing she called my Dignity and pride???
My Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook pages were filled with pictures of my contract boyfriend and I, i became a celebrity on Social media within a week! Everybody loves my Handsome Desmond, Everybody loves the beautiful me, what a life! I am beginning to love him too but i don't know if he loves me the same way.......
One day he called me and told me we need to talk, "maybe he wants to confess his real feelings for me and make it real" i thought.
so i went to meet him but he was the only one at home..... I felt comfortable, this wasn't the first time we stayed in the big house alone, it either we play games, swim, watch movies e.t.c
So i sat in the sitting room, patiently waiting for him, 5 minutes later he came out with a wine and two glass cups .....i drank the wine to my satisfaction as if i was drinking water.....i started feeling dizzy...
"Des......mond, i called his name like a drunkard, what did you put in my wine?" I asked staggering to find my way out of the house......but i couldn't help my self.......
"You can't leave like this, let go inside and behave like a real man and woman", he said drawing me close to him self.........
" i surrender my body to you, everything i give to you.......with holding nothing.....with holding nothing.....i give you all......." i sang as he took me in, anyways that one of my best Gospel Songs.
To cut the long story short.....we had s*x!!!
He actually said something i heard faintly in between moaning......
"You have to repay me because i spent a lot on you".
I never kept my pride and Dignity!!!
It was my fault, right???
Maybe i would have said no to be his contract girlfriend, right?
Beware: if you are not ready to give you body to him don't turn him into an Automated Teller Machine.
They are not spend thrift
I hope you learnt something ?









0 Comments:
Post a Comment